Webster Adjunct Information
HomeAdjunct Latest Updates

Latest Updates

12/5/16 - Lend A Hand To Your Struggling Students

Posted: 12/5/2016 2:37:00 PM

The University is tracking and reaching out to students with incomplete grades, along with D’s and F’s, as part of its ongoing efforts to improve student success and boost graduation rates.

If the faculty of record intends to award an incomplete, the faculty member must document the grade using an Incomplete Grade Form, which is available through the Connections website using the Faculty Academic Services Tab.

For more information on this initiative, please visit here. In addition, please visit here for a complete list of advising resources.