5/5/17 - Office of Academic Affairs’ Focus on Academics Newsletter Now Available
Posted: 5/5/2017 9:47:00 AM
The newsletter, which can be found online here, covers a variety of topics, including the following:
- Preparations now underway for Webster University’s upcoming reaccreditation visit by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Registration for the Global Citizenship Collaboratory is now open. With a theme of “Evidence in Action,” the event will be held May 23-24 in the East Academic Building. Registration closes on May 19.
- Provost’s 2017-18 Faculty Fellows announced.
- Faculty Grants and Office of Research updates
- Trends and best practices in higher education.
Don’t forget to read the publication in its entirety here.