9/12/16 - Adjunct Faculty Development Grant Deadline — Thursday (9/15)!
Posted: 9/12/2016 9:08:00 AM
Don’t forget to turn in your application for the Adjunct Faculty Development Fund, which is designed to support professional development, professional travel, and research activities for eligible adjunct faculty. The grants will be awarded on a competitive basis and the deadline for applications is this Thursday, September 15.
Before starting the application, we encourage you to have the following items available:
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae
- A list of recent courses taught, including course number and title
- A written endorsement from main campus department chair or extended campus director
- A brief (no more than 250 words) description or overview of the request
- A detailed budget of expected expenses
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Teach and live in the U.S.
- Taught at least 27 credit hours or three academic years
- Must be teaching or scheduled to teach at the time of application
To obtain more information, please check the Academic Affairs Channel in Connections, orcontact Rita Smith, director of Academic Resources and Planning, at email@example.com or 314-246-6914.